This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong way to lick a taco

Inquisitr:Taco Bell Worker Caught Licking Shells, Own Photograph Proves Their Guilt
    ABC News: Taco Bell Employee Licks Taco Shells in Facebook Photo

The company claims the image was a prank and that the food wasn't served.

Still... I can see why this would leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

I've since read this stellar example of the human race no longer has a job at TB...

Comment

Down in the gutter, but free!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Oh, ick. That's disgusting.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

There was a girl on the TB Facebook page saying that "it's not a big deal and I know for a fact that those shells were expired so just get over it!" I bet she's either the fellow employee that took the picture, his girlfriend, or both.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

if she knew "for a fact" then yes, she probably is known to the employees.

Comment

While it is disturbing to see the picture for what is implied, it is interesting to note that the employee was not fired for licking the taco shells. The photo was taken as part of a Taco Bell sponsored contest for its employees.

He was fired for posting the picture to social media.
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Well yes and no. According to this article there was a contest (photos of employees enjoying the product)... but it had clear guidelines on what was and wasn't acceptable... and apparently the taco-lick image was never submitted because it wasn't an acceptable entry.

The employee who commented on it (I read her comments and she admitted finally that she "was" an employee) ... um yeah, who cares if it was product that she claims was thrown out? There's no proof of that. But there IS proof that his tongue was on a stack of product.

Comment

I just think it's a little over the top to fire the kid. I mean, isn't it punishment enough that he's working at Taco Bell?
                  Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

Working...
                  X