X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Chiropractor Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQfT9C5Adc

Oh my. I'm still not sure if he meant this as a serious advertisement or not!

Wow. O.o I thought, because it was on Rhett and Link's channel, that it was a joke. Now I'm not so sure either.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I think the idea was to show that these procedures don't hurt and are safe. Most people worry about that if they've never been to a chiro before. The execution, on the other hand....

Yeah, big plate of creepy pasta.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I was really creeped out by the girls who maintained eye contact with the camera the entire time. Without blinking, ew. That makes my skin crawl for some reason.
        Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

I dunno. The one blonde getting an adjustment making the squeak put me off a little.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Having been the victim of some of those at the hands of my physiotherapist, its really hard not to make a noise. And yeah, even though they're normal practice, they look dangerous as all heck sometimes.

Comment

Creepy indeed o_O

...But...Yeah, what GK said ^_^ I've only had to deal with that stuff in my neck, as they used electric therapy for my lower back. Granted, doc's in person weren't quite so seemingly cavalier about it ~_~
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'll pass . . . on both ends.

I've got 2 bone spurs and a bulging disc in my neck as well as several bulging discs in my lower back, narrowing of the spinal column AND sciatica (oh and I forgot the bottom 2 vertebrae that are wearing away.)

So, taking all that into consideration, do ya'll really think I'd subject myself to such medieval torture?

Frankly, I wouldn't trust that creepy dude to take out my garbage, let alone touch my back.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                X