This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know whether to call this "oops" or "I'm still learning"

So I work for an after-school care program. Because I'm an emergency worker, I can be contracted out to a number of schools on a regular basis. At the moment, my butt is firmly planted with one school. I've done two shifts there and so far:

Day 1: had some trouble with some boys, who duped me and then proceeded to get argumentative. That climaxed with them trying to get me in trouble with the boss. Otherwise, shift goes fine. (I didn't get in trouble btw, just got some feedback on how to handle things.)

Day 2: Fail to realise that we have apple corers, mix up the fruit/vegetables on one plate and then later on when a child trips, I have now forgotten to fill out an accident report. On the plus side, I actually managed behaviour better.

So I swear it'll be like I get one thing right and then I go ahead and screw up on something else.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I don't know whether to call this "oops" or "I'm still learning"
    Welcome to the world of the big people, who only seem to know everything to the small.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
    X