X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic road rage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYm9vCPLoG4

Caught on the driver's dash-cam. The road-rager literally kept trying to run the man off the road, following him wherever he went, cutting him off every time he went a new direction.

At one point the 000 dispatcher tries to tell him to keep driving to the police station but as he said... "Well I can't! He keeps driving in front of me and cutting me off!"

Thankfully his "yute"(?) didn't seize up until he got to the police station. After being hit 7 times, and having the windshield beat in from the other driver's fists.

Holy crap that road rager is insane and I'm glad he didn't have anything more then his fists and his car. Can you imagine what the insurance companies are going to say?

Comment

Holy crap. I looked up for an update...

Road rager hands himself in
      Rager still has an attitude problem. He turned himself in but mouthed off at reporters and claimed the video was fake. Seriously? All of that was fake?
      Other drivers also reported witnessing Rager's driving behavior.

Other than that it's mostly a rehash of the original video.

Comment

I was looking for that update too...thanks for finding it. I don't think the ruts by the walking paths were fake.

Comment

Holy shit! The worst I've ever done was swear with the windows up and flip someone off. This dude has a serious problem.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

Thankfully his "yute"(?) didn't seize up until he got to the police station.
            utility vehicle, i think. looks like a pickup truck in the vid
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              utility vehicle, i think. looks like a pickup truck in the vid
              It's spelt "ute" and yes, it's short for "utility vehicle."

They are commonly referred to as such over here in Aussieland. My dad drove one for a while, both of which became the "family car" for a while. You tend to see a lot of tradesmen using them.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

May I hope that none of us meet a lunatic like this on the road... Yeesh...
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
                  May I hope that none of us meet a lunatic like this on the road... Yeesh...
                  You guys probably won't.

For the record, Today Tonight (The folks who shot said video) are basically your average "tabloid" crap that tries to make a mountain out of a molehill. A few times, they've been fed hoaxes too
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Ummmm the ruts in the ground still didn't look fake to me.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                      Ummmm the ruts in the ground still didn't look fake to me.
                      It also seems nutty that someone would purposely wreck two vehicles just for TV show. But then, you never know.
                      But the paint on me is beginning to dry
                      And it's not what I wanted to be
                      The weight on me
                      Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth Ophbalance View Post
                        It also seems nutty that someone would purposely wreck two vehicles just for TV show. But then, you never know.
                        Also the fear of the driver when his windshield is being smashed, as he is on a emergency number, and when he drives off (after the guy fell off his bonnet) when asked by the operator if he knows the condition of the guy, the driver says that he wasn't about to wait around to see if the guy who had just smashed in windshield was okay.

Comment

Working...
                        X