X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC Strikes Again

Lemonade for Peace Girl

Here are a few lines from the article:

Supporters of the Westboro Baptist Church—which has become infamous for its homophobic protests at soldiers' funerals—reportedly hurled insults at the pair and their customers, including more than a dozen active soldiers from the nearby Fort Riley military base who arrived at the lemonade stand on motorcycles.
    On Sunday, Westboro Baptist Church tweeted: “*WHO* let nasty f--s get hands on this poor child? #danger."

Just when I think they can't get any worse!
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Weather or not you agree with homosexuality, you don't treat kids like that.

No, surprise to me that they did it, though.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Good for that little girl though. It's rather amazing that a young child is more open the an entire group of adults.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Now it's gotten worse.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I wouldn't doubt any tale of the depths to which they will sink.

I probably shouldn't mention it, but they could have called the health department on her for selling food not prepared in an authorized kitchen.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Sigh.

This reminds me of something my mom would always tell me; "The people who are most vocal about their religion tend to be the ones who least resemble it's values."

When I see these people, I know exactly what she means.
            Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
              I wouldn't doubt any tale of the depths to which they will sink.

I probably shouldn't mention it, but they could have called the health department on her for selling food not prepared in an authorized kitchen.
              and how do you know it isn't? she's the daugther of the owner of Equality House, he probably could have got Equality House's kitchen authorised, prepare the lemonade in there, then sell it out on the stand. Especailly since I'm not sure a five-year old can reliably make decent lemonade.

Comment

Working...
              X