This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Brojekk View Post
    Me too. I would soooo love to try out some of their cuisines, they sound like they're so good.
    Tried Ethiopian for the first time last spring, loved much of it, though the raw meat dish didn't come out as expected - I am thinking I got misunderstood, I asked for it extra mild and even Rob couldn't eat it and he likes ghost peppers. I think they oopsed and made it extra hot. The hot stuff that he ordered was nowhere near that hot. When we made it here at home, I started with the plain raw beef and added the spice in a little at a time until it got to the level of heat I liked and I liked it when I ate it that time. Making the injira 'bread' was fun, I like fermenting sourdough starter and it was more or less just like making crepes with starter instead of a standard crepe batter.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Stop it you guys, you're making me hungry

I haven't had anything more ethnic than Indian or Chinese since we moved to the coast in 2006. I miss being a half-hour train ride from London
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

My friends have introduced their 2-year old to their favorite Lebanese place's food. She loves it.

Comment

I've had limited Filipino food (got it at a Hawaiian grill, actually, but there's a lot of fusion and crossover in Hawaiian food.) Can't say I've had Ethiopian, but I wouldn't mind trying North African in general. Love Lebanese. How exactly does Hmong food differ from general Vietnamese? I love pho, hu tien mi and banh mi, so I have had good Viet food before.

Comment

Working...
          X