This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellfire Commentaries Zelda-thon!

Yes, you read right. The folks that make up Hellfire Commentaries is doing a marathon of Zelda games. Not all of them at once mind you, a title or two per day. It had started up on Aug 12 and is running until Aug 24, with the group playing every Zelda game they can with the Exception of Four sword adventures (they don't live close enough to each other for multiplay). Yes, this means the CD-i games as well.

As of today they have played Zelda 1+2 for NES, A Link to the Past for the SNES, Link's Awakening DX for the Game Boy Color, Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil for the CD-i (shudder), And Ocarina of Time 3DS Master quest for the 3DS. Today is Majora's Mask. They start the streams at 6pm GMT (11am MT) and run until they finish.

Of course, I wouldn't be posting this if it was just the stream, they are doing a charity drive as well. All donations go to Child's Play, a charity that believes in the healing power of play so they supply games and systems to children having extended stays in hospital. The current goal is a $7000.00 and at the time of writing they are at $3140.53.

So watch if you can (all previous videos are archived so you can watch them at your discretion) and donate if you are able. Check it out at http://www.twitch.tv/hellfirecomms
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician
Working...
X