This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three drinks

One day a cowboy walked into a bar and ordered three beers from the bartender. He drank a sip from one, then the next then the last.

The bartender assumed he was checking the quality, but when the cowboy ordered another round the bar tender stated, "You know, they keep better if you only order one at at time."

The cowboy replied, "Yes I know, but you see, before we left home, my 2 brothers and I all decided that we would drink a beer to remember the good times we had. I get 3 beers, one for the each of us. I drink one round for the past and one round for the future."

Over the course of the next few months, the cowboy came in nightly and ordered his beers. He became very well known and talked with everyone in the bar.

One night the cowboy came in and ordered only two beers. The bar was silent as the cowboy sat in his spot and sipped from the two drinks. When he went to get his second round, the bartender said, "I see you only have two drinks, I'm very sorry for you loss."

The cowboy replied, "Loss? Oh, no. No one passed away. It's just that I joined a new church and I had to give up drinking. Didn't affect my brothers though."
    Last edited by Gothicsmurf; 05-28-2008, 08:28 PM.
    You don't know what Hades is until you've worked at least one Christmas Season in a toy store that offers free gift wrapping.
Working...
X