This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Out Parachutes

There was a plane about to crash, and there were five people aboard; the Queen of England, The Pope, Paris Hilton, the pilot and a boy scout. Unfortunately, there were only four parachutes, so one person wouldn't be saved. Everyone gathered together to decide who would get a parachute.

The Queen spoke first. "I'm the Queen of England, and I bring in a lot of tourists to the country," she said. Everyone agreed that she should have a parachute, so the Queen took one and jumped out the plane.

The pilot said, "I've trained for over five years to be a pilot so it would be a criminal waste of all that training if I were to die." Everyone agreed that the pilot should have a parachute, so he took one and jumped out.

Paris Hilton then grabbed a parachute and said, "Well, I'm Paris Hilton, so I get one anyway." She then jumped out the plane.

The Pope turned to the boy scout and said, "Son, I've lived a long and full life, and yours is only just beginning, so I think that you should have the last parachute."

"No, Father," replied the boy scout. "We can both have one."

"What do you mean?" the Pope asked, puzzled.

The boy scout replied, "Well, when Paris Hilton jumped out, she didn't take a parachute; she took my rucksack."
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.
Working...
X