This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bad bad woman

so me and the family went out for a Christmas eve dinner and movie (tortured me with rogue one) an instead if taking 3 cars we took 2 with my mother and me driving meimei.

my mother is one of those baby boomers who never remember where they park when they can get someone else to do it. also from the restaurant to the theater the boy drove meimei so they could discuss the benefits and drawbacks of owning a tv instead if just watching everything on your monitor.

as such after the movie i was the one who knew where my mother parked.

also i have short legs and slow gait as such i walk slowly.

so after the movie we are walking out and mom starts walking down the aisle 2 over from the car with meimei behind her, while i was kind of wander towards the car to here my mom ask my sister were she parked the car. i point over to it as meimei reminds her that she wasnt there when she parked. now in aisle between us and the car was basic full and i started walking between two cars. meimei caught u to me and then started to complain about my speed, walking right on my heels. I come to this little median planter thing with the tree cut down to small stump, slow down to step up and start moving to the left and turning around to warn my nearly blind mother of the step as she behind me.

As I am doing so I here a WHOOOP and a curse and there my sisters is sprawled out in the median, cause she saw the opportunity to pass me and didnt notice the curb and tripped over it.

I DIED!!

I started laughing like joker on his own gass, clutching my side, tears in my eyes, gasping for breath for a whole minute laughter. My mothers was all like what happened! and helped her up while my sister was whining that i was mean. My mom chided me a little while im gasping for breath and trying to explain myself.

I was not laughing that she fell, and she was fine her glasses just fell off and her ego was bruised, i was laughing cause her impatience and trying to bully her way around me instead of looking where she was going caused her to trip and fall.

I just wish I recorded it because i was one step away from rolling on the floor in laughter, i had to brace myself against a car as their owner was like what the hell is happening here.
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 12-25-2016, 06:01 AM.
Working...
X