• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might only be a holiday to me...

...but happy Moon Landing Day.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOcDftgR5UQ
    Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
    They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

A holiday for one? Well, go ahead. Enjoy it.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

A notable day for me too. I worked on the Apollo moon landing program. It should be a US national holiday.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'm too young to remember that (I was born about 5 weeks after the moon landing).
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

In honour of the occasion, I would like to present y'all with a stunning view of me showing my moon...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            In honour of the occasion, I would like to present y'all with a stunning view of me showing my moon...
            I've named my pub darts Neil, Buzz, Pete, Alan, Alan Edgar, David, James, John, Charles, Eugene & Harrison. They're ready to repeat their landings.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X