X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inwhich karma shakes my hand...

with no dagger in the back...

as a rule I NEVER carry cash with me, since I've had it stolen out of my purse in my own home. But friday night something told me to take $10 out of my bank when I went to the movies with some friends...

saturday morning I go to the grocery store to buy some things for a dinner I was making that night that I wanted fresh, and pick up some drinks.

I go to the register with my purchase, and something again tells me to get behind this one guy with a HUGE cart full of food.

they get rung up and while I was chatting with him, he jokingly asks if I'm gonna pay for his order (something like $350)...I of course say I can't and we both get a good laugh...and then they get their total and he pays for it with his food stamp card...and comes up $6.56 short, because of an item thats not covered under food stamps.

Well I felt in a good mood and p[aid for the last little bit of cash...and to thank me, he pays for my $25 worth of groceries!!!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.
Working...
X