This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venting about apartment life

The person assigned next to my parking stall is starting to park in my spot again. Last time I told the manager and she called and left a note that their car would get towed if they did not stop and they did, this was about 5 months ago.

I have not parked in my stall for about the last week and a half because after work I have been finding a parking spot closer to my apartment. I had this weekend off and decided to stay in to save money and gas.

I can't see my assigned parking stall from my apartment and today when I went to throw out garbage I saw one of their cars in my stall I guess since they have not seen my car parked there in awhile and it is the weekend they decided to park in my spot. They have like 5 cars but there is plenty of open parking in the complex.

I left a note on their car that they were in my assigned spot. This is a lease violation so why would they risk that when there is open parking near their apartment

There are these kids that like to get into everything here. A couple of people have moved out this past week and have left behind a tv near the dumpster and I have a suspicion that these kids were the ones that kicked in the screen. This weekend there was another tv left by the dumpster and these kids were pushing it around the complex. I took pictures to show the manager because she says she is getting complaints about these kids but she has no proof to what people are complaining about.

Just needed to vent. Ah I feel better now
Working...
X