X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing dog - Boca Raton area

Hey all,

If you live in or around eastern Boca Raton, FL my wife's friend malinois jumped the fence. Well, both jumped the fence but one went back in and she thinks the other couldn't figure out how to get back in.

Her name is Ouija (sp?) but she is very skittish (if you can get to her she is very sweet). Her owner lives near Glades and Federal highway.

There were a lot of reports of her Thursday afternoon near the Boston Market and a garage around them. My wife brought Zorro to track her but the trail ended - they're thinking she was picked up.

They did contact all the shelters in the area as well as the vets and rescue groups.

If you live in this area and saw a malinois, let me know please (when, where etc..). Feel free to PM.

Here is a picture of Zorr, he's also a malinois (same breed) but I think she's lighter)

Anti-bump edit: She got a call today of a sighting so she and my wife headed out there. They were able to find Ouija and she came to them. She's now home with her owner.
    Last edited by draggar; 03-07-2010, 10:37 PM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"
Working...
X