This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's adorable.

Stumps likes to sit under the Christmas Tree, too.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

How cute!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Alrighty, took miss Thirteen to the vet. She thinks that she's at least 2 or 3 years old, though I'm not sure whether I should take that with a grain of salt because this particular vet is a little . . . meh. No microchip, doesn't seem to be spayed. She does have an ear infection in one ear though. She goes back in three weeks for her booster shots and hopefully to get her spayed. Also I asked the vet what will happen if she comes in heat before I can bring her in, and she said I'd have to wait until she's out of heat before I can have the surgery done because of the amount of blood flow to the uterus.

But after the vet walked out of earshot, a tech that's been there for years and years told me in no uncertain terms that "You can spay a cat in heat. Otherwise you're almost certain to get kittens because they don't normally go back out of heat until they've been bred or spayed." Now I'm confused. I'll just hope and pray she doesn't have a heat until I can get her done. Which *will* be ASAP, I'm just waiting for my manager (king of procrastination, but I love him) to get my next few schedules up.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
        X