This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS advice needed (again)

We've had another issue (a big one!) with USPS. My wife ordered an envelope for Cash For Gold, got it, and returned it a few weeks ago. They never received it.

Cash For Gold gave my wife the tracking# and they also confirmed that it was never scanned as picked up. We are wondering if the carrier could have stolen it. Our mail still comes at erratic times (anywhere between 9am and 8pm) so we think we're still getting different carriers every day.

After the snafu with our hold not even being fulfilled while we're on vacation, now this.

My wife has called the local branch and complained over this but we're not sure how far we're going to be able to go.

Seriously, I don't know what's up with our carriers. People here are always getting other people's mail (we get someone else's mail 1-2 times a week).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Next time if it is important, I advise getting the insurance..however, I have no useful advice.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Is there a way to add insurance with a pre-paid label?
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
      X