This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings...

Hello. I'm technically been a lurker for quite some time around here. It's been fun reading through some of the stories I've read, and I'm thankful there's a place where people can vent and discuss some of the intricacies of customer service.

I'm an artist and animator who's fresh out of college a little later than he should be, 32 and trying to find a career in the wilds of Seattle. I currently do some Quality Assurance work as a stopgap until I find someone willing to hire me for my art and animation skills, and am trying to improve and polish said skills in my scant free time.

I'm kinda nervous and shy around new people, and my inherent introversion hasn't done me many favors of late, and it's really difficult for me to make this post since I really don't think I'll be able to bring any stories to the table... I haven't worked in a customer service position in several years, and I've kinda blocked most of the worst memories.

Anyways. I'm just glad to have the entertainment and wanted to say thanks somehow, somewhere.
Working...
X