This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all :)

I've been reading the forums and the lovely comics for awhile now, but just now started posting.

A little bit about myself- I'm working on my doctorate and am poor, so I've got a few different jobs ranging from editing graduate student's papers and dissertations to working in a departmental office to being a cashier at the campus bookstore. I'm hopefully even going to be teaching next semester and next school year, which will be fun and exciting.

I've done a lot of random jobs in my life, like working at a local fast food taco chain to teaching English in Japan to working in a bottlecap factory, so I have to say that while working on college campuses in retail and in offices is a lot better than most jobs, you definitely run into some sucky customers. I've had some wonderfully special customers and individuals on campus, ranging from pretentious mothers to entitled girls to people who are simply clueless.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi! to all of you who have to deal with humans as I do.
Working...
X