This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no...

We have a couple college basketball teams inhouse and they are eating pizza in the lobby. One of the guys asked for some more ice bags, so which I could only find some small garbage liners. He has walked off to eat so I left them on the front desk counter.

Later a guest comes in to get a room. I moved the bags out of the way. I get him going, and the guy was either really tired or hard of hearing (or just plain dumb) and I was telling him where to park and he wouldn't let me finish because apparently "park on the side of the building behind you" is confusing. I had to let him know that yes, indeed, there is a "side of the building with parking spaces" where I was sending him. I finally get him on his way...

And he picks up the icebags.

I ask him if he needs those...

His response, "I thought you said take them," and puts them back down on the counter.

What? Why would I do that & no I didn't?! I appoligized anyway.

Plus, why would I tell him to take some (4) random small ice bags for the ice-buckets...he woulda got into the car and thought I was nutting futs! He woulda sat out in the lot trying to figure out what they are, then call me & ask me why I gave them to him. lol uh WOW!
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---
Working...
X