Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, so at least I'm not the only one who has problems at my store...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, so at least I'm not the only one who has problems at my store...

Went in to the store tonight to pick up my paycheck (as previously reported in my Sightings thread).
    I stop near the registers for a brief moment, gauging the wait to get to the registers, and acquire my check, decide it's a bit long, and wander toward the back to check out next week's schedule, running into the manager who I can't ever seem to remember IS a manager... she asks if I'm here to get my check, I say, yes, in a moment... and head into the back. Grab schedule, marvel at empty shelving unit where the hot item of the week was previously stored and has never been under half-full since I started working there. "Ooo, aaah..." head back out front, ask manager whom I can't remember is a manager for my check, to avoid the line, and keep from getting in the way. She goes and grabs my check, and hands it to me. I look at it, still sealed, and manager says, "Oh, hold on, Rubi... Other manager has something for you..."
    Other manager finishes with her customer, and I move over to stand by as she digs through the cabinets.
    Other manager says, "I could've sworn I just saw Rubi's paycheck..."
    Manager I can't remember says, "The one in her hands?"
    Other manager says, "Oh."
    Manager ICR looks at me and says, "Never mind, Other manager didn't realize I'd given you your check."
    "I call murder on that!"
Working...
X