Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah...my bad. Also, that was my bad too. And that, too. And that...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah...my bad. Also, that was my bad too. And that, too. And that...

Talk about a screw-up week at work.

1. I intend to install something over the weekend in a classroom that is vital for professors. I did part of it, but left the rest of the mess to finish over the weekend since it was pushing 7:15PM and I was supposed to be off at 6:00. The room was a mess as a result.

Power unexpectedly goes out in my dorm for 11 hours, so I go home. I E-mail the part timers saying that I can't get back to work this weekend until late Sunday due to stuff my parents had to do. They all e-mail me telling me that they cannot work either. I e-mail the professors at 9:00PM at night and tell them that they can't use the classroom.

Furious, unhappy e-mail responses annihilate my inbox.

I e-mail the full timers saying that this never got done and that someone needs to finish what I started at 7:30AM in the morning before a class at 8:00AM. Needless to say, they weren't happy with me one bit. I should have e-mailed them earlier.

2. I forget to unplug a power adapter in one of the work vans since normally the power ports in cars turn off when the car is off. Apparently this one doesn't. The next day, the van's battery is dead.

The guy that drives that van is the same guy who had to clean up my mess at 7:30AM a few days earlier.

3. I took off work twice in a row impromptu because of home issues that arose. I worded the e-mails wrong since I was in a huge hurry on both days, so it looks like I was just being lazy. That just made me look a whole lot better. I cleared it up, though.

Yay for a good past 7 days I think this is the most I've messed up.

Edit: And I've messed up AGAIN! Apparently my 4 cylinders aren't all firing. Can someone move this one to "Oops?"
    Last edited by Zell; 02-17-2010, 05:22 AM.
Working...
X