This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man. Already?

So today was my third day working at BBQ place. I only got one day of training out of the three I was scheduled (my trainer called in sick). And today was Father's Day, so the lunch rush was awesome. So, basically, around 3:15 my brain started to shut down. Forty five minutes early.

As added BG, when someone asks for a baked potato we have to check and ask the kitchen if we have any. They get cooked in two lots (early morning and noon-ish) and once we run out that's it.

So what do I do? I take a to-go phone-in for a baked potato. At 3:15. After a three and a half hour lunch rush. I forgot to check. As I hang up the phone, I realize that I forgot to check. Oh god. I hope we have baked potatoes.

I drop the ticket. Five minutes later, my manager comes up and informs me we're out of the damn things. I look at the written ticket...And realize I forgot to take the lady's name and number.

My shift ended before the lady came in...I didn't hear what happened after. I just hope the second batch was done.
    We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.
Working...
X