This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing has given me a great gift

So, I looked at the promotions schedule for next month and... no drawings. There is not a single drawing next month. We are not giving away a single damned thing by drawing. Praise Jesus! There are things that as employees we would like to do less than those drawings, included on that very short list is getting shot by an armed robber, having a bomb go off while we're at work, or perhaps having the building collapse... but not much else. The waves of suckiness never end with the drawings, people bitching about how many tickets they have earned and how clearly it should be more (nope, sorry, everyone earns tickets at the same rate, you want more, gamble more), they bitch that it takes so long to print (which is a fair complaint, our ticket machine is antique), they bitch that they miss drawings (well, if you weren't at the desk 3 minutes before the drawing to pick up the tickets when you know they take a while to print), they bitch that drawings are late (yeah, it was late because we were waiting for people like you to finish getting your tickets), they bitch that they have to be present to win, they bitch that the prize isn't what they want (then why the hell did you enter, earned tickets don't expire... redeemed tickets do, they have to be entered that week, but why the hell did you redeem your tickets if you didn't want to win what we were giving away )
    But alas, there is no drawings this next month... only a series of tournaments, which I know is making the other departments really unhappy, but at this point, about time they share in our suffering
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song
Working...
X