X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I... Wha... ARGH! RGKLFD! *language and long!*

MOTHER FUCKERS!

There, now that I've said that, let's get on with story time!

So! I'm in scan this week, coordinator is on vacation. Something so fucking new, I know Tomorrow is sorting tags and signs for next week. I knew I was going to have an excess of tags because of a huge, stupid and fucking pointless order number conversion within my company. I found extra help for that. No problem.

Also tomorrow: A leadership class with required attendance by all FESes. This is three hours. I'm already going to have to haul ass to get all the tags and signs sorted in time for me to be there. Fun. Especially since I've taken a leadership class before, and they have to be one of the most pointless pieces of shit I've ever had the displeasure to encounter.

Learned today: Our deliveries are now coming at 6:00am instead of the night before. So... Instead of being able to go in early tomorrow to get everything sorted like I was fucking planning to do, I'm going to have to go in, get a few other things done, and PRAY the tags get there at six instead of 7:45 like it showed up today with the paychecks.

I foresee me having to go back in after that leadership class tomorrow to finish sorting tags. It's starting to look like my day is turning into 12-13 hours instead of the 8 1/2 I was expecting it to be when I looked at my schedule last week. And me with a cold/allergies. I also foresee much death.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck!
    I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...
Working...
X