This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way!

My very last customer of the night tonight had a stack of movies in her cart, and she asked me my opinions on them, which somehow lead to me talking about my absolute favorite movie ever (Brokedown Palace), why it's so great, and eventually got into my desires for what I'd like to do to revolutionize Hollywood. And, I started telling her my thoughts, and she got really excited about it, the more I talked, the more excited she got, and, even though the store was closed, we kept talking, nd I told her where to find my stories, in case she ever wanted to read them and get an idea of what my script would be like, and, a way to get in contact with me, cause she told me her... Brother, I think it was, works in New York as a script reader for Miramax, and she would try to get in contact with him, and tell him about how excited she would be to see my ideas come to some sort of fruition... and, she would tell him that he should definitely try to get in touch with me.

So, of course, I'm super excited right now, would be awesome to see this come together. The Law of Attraction seems to be working right now.
    "I call murder on that!"
Working...
X