This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-workers are EEEEEEEEEvil (long)

Okay, so I have another type of SC, a sucky co-worker.

There is this one guy who has no tact. At my apartment, the odd get-together is not unheard of, but under certain circumstances, we like to keep things low key. My Uncle had just died (I don't know about others, but my extended family dynamic is the epitome of "It takes a village to raise a child") anyway, Another SCW (to denote co worker) decided to have a get together at my apartment, so I told my partner that as long as there are only a few people so I can go an hide in my room, I'll be fine (by the way did I mention I had just burried the guy who gave me my first job and was like a father to me?)

Long story short, on the IM at work, SCW numero uno decided to set his status to *party at anode_probe's partner's place* (it actually had my partners name) to which my partner replied "Not a party, a small gathering."

Anyway, I get home from a funeral to find the apartment a write off with drunken co-workers and beer bottles. Needless to say I was not happy. Not only that, but my best friend at work was there! GOD! WTF! Anyway, I tried to hide out in my room and play on my laptop, but SCW numero 2 would have none of it. he told me that I needed to lighten up, because it was a party, et cetera. Surprisingly, it was captain morgan to the rescue (a person, although I was drinking rum and coke). This guy is normally a crazy 5 year old trapped in the body of a 26 year old man, but that night he was really cool (I felt kind of bad because I killed his buzz, but whatever).

SCW 2 is a whole other ball game, I could write a novel on his misadventures.... one happened last night. I have to work today, but my partner had some people over that he hadn't seen in about a year. My partner invited SCW 2 over for a little pre drinking and then to go to the bar. Well SCW 2 decided that half way through the night (just enough time for me to get into a light sleep, I might add) he was going to come back to our apartment. 2 of the people he was with at the time had keys (being my partner and our room mate) but did he ask to borrow someones keys, or even ask someone to come back with him.... nope. He thought it would be a much better idea to wake me up at 2:15am. He buzzed the apartment, I saw that it was the lobby, and the only person rude enough to wake someone up in the middle of the night would be that butt monkey, so I let him freeze. If he didn't call 8 times between 2:15 and 3am! Take a frickin hint, buddy!
    At least Adam and Steve don't have to worry about leaving the toilet seat up
Working...
X