This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula scamer

Me and my ACW Deandre had a front row seat for this one, I had just punched out and he came in from doing carts and were both standing in the entrance to the hallway next to the CS counter. This guy comes running in from outside and asked us if we worked behind the counter, I told the guy that Jeff would be back in a minute. The second he did though the situation got real sucky real fast. The guy put a bag on the counter and told Jeff that he was in 20 minutes earlier to buy formula but got the wrong kind and wanted to get a refund, there was 2 things wrong with that 1 we NEVER do refunds on formula, and 2 Jeff didn't leave the counter for over an hour. Then the guy wanted an exchange them so Jeff asked to have the guys receipt but the guy said he didn't have it and he didn't have the A & P bag with him either, Jeff said he couldn't do anything without a receipt but the guy started whining and complaining like a little kid so Jeff had to call over Steve (since he was the manager for tonight) to see what he could do. So Steve comes over and says to do it this one time but that's it, the one he wanted was $4 something more expensive so the guy would only have to pay the difference. The guy flips out and starts screaming at Jeff then Steve cut in and gives the guy one of the other ones and a refund card and tells the guy that the next time he comes in that he'd better be calm or else he's not welcome back. Steve said it wasn't the smartest thing to do but NOBODY yells at Jeff and he just wanted that asshole to leave.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\
Working...
X