Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Train Craziness D: (I post long stories, huh?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train Craziness D: (I post long stories, huh?)

I'm going to Sacramento for a convention. (Don't judge :P)

Me and my roommate are waiting in the waiting area in front of the ticket salesman, and there is this boisterous "lady" making a fuss.

Basically, she is going overnight, and was parked in the patron parking, which has a time limit. (Until the last train)
    She didn't want her car towed, fair enough. Well, they quickly gave her a temporary parking permit for the lot across the tracks, and she was complaining even more.
    "I have to walk ALL THE WAY TOO MY CAR OUTSIDE WITH MY LUGGAGE and drive ALL the way to the lot and WALK ALL THE WAY BACK?!

You would have thought someone asked her to cross the Sahara. Now the woman is...er...a bit old. (about 60 I'd assume) and she is a bit heavy, but she's not handicapped. Know why? They asked her if she was with a card so she could park in the handicapped lot, and she got offended.
    "I'm in PERFECT HEALTH THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Yeah, but my ears won't be if you don't shut up.

Then, I meet a cool yet crazy girl named T. She was a bit out there, leaving my roommate and I wondering if she was on something. However, she got bonus points with what happened next

She went to the toilet, while we waited outside. She comes out with this guy, who was talking about selling crystal. Yes. That crystal.

She told him straight up, "I don't care what you do in your personal life, but for the sake of God, if you wanna hang near us, do NOT talk about that so loud and open!"

Of course, the idiot guy ignored her and kept rambling and then saying in between to me and her, "hey, where you beautiful ladies going, can I come with you?" and wouldn't stop flirting while denying having the thing he was trying to sell.
    She told him as she gave him some change, cause he kept asking to use her phone.

"My phone is the kind of smart phone that is dangerous for you to use to call your drug friends, it can track numbers. Use the damn payphone, and for the fucking sake of baby jesus, whatever you have on you, ditch it NOW. Coppers are everywhere and you don't need more trouble."

He didn't pay attention, I bet, but his attitude was creepish and stalkerish. ._.; him and that lady combined made me hate my town.
    Last edited by Dips; 09-07-2012, 10:20 AM.
Working...
X