X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxguykarl
    replied
    Sorry I wasn't so clear. Psycho had a boxing glove on one hand and the other glove attached to her belt.
    D pointed out that this individual was bringing a bat to a gun fight. As D herself said, "If I really had a 12 gauge, I would shoot anyone threatening me with a bat."

Leave a comment:

• Argabarga
    replied
    I'm impressed they could hold on to the bat with the gloves on......

Leave a comment:

• Food Lady
    replied
    Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Wow that's got to be a first on here.
    You have that right! I've been on this board since 2006, I think, and I don't remember anything like this.

Leave a comment:

• otakuneko
    replied
    Better wear some boxing gloves/ In case some fool might wanna fight~

Leave a comment:

• Ghel
    replied
    Wow, that's scary. My brain works weird, I guess, because the first thing I thought was that boxing gloves would make it hard to hold a bat.

Leave a comment:

• Rosco the Iroc
    replied
    woman wearing boxing gloves and a sparring helmet carrying an aluminum bat
    Wow that's got to be a first on here.

Leave a comment:

• Kittykat
    replied
    So...Did you find out what her issue with D was??? Can't leave that out! lol.

Leave a comment:

• taxguykarl
    started a topic Drama at the tax office

Drama at the tax office

It was a quiet Saturday morning. My CW C's appointment arrived before she did. They were about to get the return started when a woman wearing boxing gloves and a sparring helmet carrying an aluminum bat (hereinafter, WJ) stormed into the office and yelled, "Where is that bitch, D [the new store manager]?"
    I replied that she is off today.
    WJ made a string of odd accusations directed towards D including threatening her at her residence with a 12 gauge and to blow the whistle to the IRS about her family.
    I couldn't catch all of WJ tirade as I was already on the phone with the local police whose station was within a half mile of the tax office.
    C managed to convince WJ to leave and managed to get her full name. There was no damage to computer or personnel.
    I followed WJ at a distance and got her license plate number and then the police arrived. D arrived not long after.
    They took our information about that incident. I overheard on their radio chatter that WJ's car was stopped.
    WJ said she had no problem going to jail. We'll be glad to accommodate.
    The awesome regional manager A called about a half hour later with instructions to call police if she returns.

Just when you think you've seen it all.
Working...
X