Putting the F-U in Sunday Funday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting the F-U in Sunday Funday.

This was day 7 of 8 for me so my mood was in the toilet has it was. The first 6 days were okay. Kinda slow, kinda boring. Well, the gates of CS hell opened today and they all came running to the store today. Not all these situations sucked but it just adds to what kind of day it was. I guess I'm not as pissed off about this stuff because my coworkers dealt with them.

Started before I was even on the clock. I wanted to print a picture quick and used our photo kiosk. The second I walked over guy starts telling me how he delivers for Hello Fresh and his phone was dead because his son took the guy's phone off the charger and charged his own. Personally I don't understand how people don't have 14 chargers and cords around the house, especially with a family but it is what it is. I finished my order and wished the guy luck.

Then we had a lady try to use a coupon that would've essentially given her items for free and she was stopped. She showed us by not buying anything.

Woman calls asking something about hair spray. Coworker gives her an answer. She comes in and yells at everyone because she didn't want Sauve hairspray, she wanted Aqua Net and we don't carry it and she has to have someone drive her and we wasted her time. I feel bad for whoever has to drive this bitch anywhere.

Then we had the evil witch telling us she had a package but wouldn't let anyone get a word in to find out what we needed to look for. The shift lead told her she was rude to us.

Then we had a woman who came in for a passport picture and somehow walked out with the wrong order. She comes back and my coworker tried asking her questions to get details and she couldn't tell us if she had her picture taken or not. (This couldn't been a language barrier, maybe. I'm cynical enough to not trust anyone.) I don't know what happened to her original passport order but she didn't get her pictures the second time.

My worst customer and it was nothing compared to the others, was an older gentleman who said the picture I helped him get off his phone was blurry. He wasn't wrong but it wasn't terrible.

I was just glad to get out of that place today. Now I just need my shift tomorrow fly by so I can enjoy my few days off.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.
Working...
X