Pin up drag queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin up drag queen

So I was working the typical night shift at the gas station when this woman comes in, full drag queen regalia. She buys her stuff and leaves like a normal customer. Until later.

Now, in this area we have five types of customers at night. Drug addicts, thieves, prostitutes being the most common with the other two being taxi drivers and lost people. Not any drunks which is a suprise honestly. Yeah, it's not a good area.

A few minutes after i turn to look because a high customer is laughing so hard they fall over. And I see the lady from earlier, cruella style fur jacket spread over the cage for the propane tanks and her sprawled out on top in a pose for the security cameras I guess? I press the non-emergency security button (because they were sick of us calling every few minutes we have the non-emergency which is just third party security and the actual panic alarm for when there's and actual emergency or threat which summons the cops, swat, whoever depending on whether they get an answer when the store is called or not) and for the next hour every time glance in her direction she's changed poses. Sometimes laying on her fur coat, sometimes standing next to the window. All in classic pinup styles. While hilarious and definitely preferred over the high as a kite drug cocktails and overdoses, I dont swing that way. Also, smoking her crack pipe the entire time.

But hey, it's better then meth grandpa running laps around the parking lot naked again while the cops debate if it's sexual assault to touch him or not (the fact that is even a debate at this point is just sad). Or blowjobs out by the garbage bins in the morning. That's a sight I wish I had brain bleach for.
    "It's a joke not a dick. No need to take it so hard."

“Here’s $10, go to Walmart and buy a houseplant. Carry it around to make up for all of that oxygen you waste.”
Working...
X