This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the glitter?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Ewww! I P Freleigh ( ) you have my utmost respect for cleaning up that 'deposit'.

Mayonnaise, anyone?

Comment

Well Irv, I think we can all say that you've got one hell of a fucked up job there buddy.

I may be the odd man out though, but I think I would probably rather mop up the jizz then a rectal explosion. Simply for the fact that a load is gonna be a hell of a lot smaller the a turd or a turd fountain.
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

I knew it. I knew as soon as he went into the bathroom. *shudders* that's FOUL! How the flaming hell can someone do that in a PUBLIC bathroom where anyone can walk in on you and hear you is beyond me.... And if y'all excuse me I'm going to go pour bleach in my ears to rid my brain of the mental images.
          My Wajas cave

Comment

I apologize ahead of time, and hereby give everybody a chance to skip this message.

OK, you asked for it.

A few years ago I had a student in my class who was not "all there."
            Another student asked my advice on what to do about a "sticky situation."
            Apparently, student #2 walked in on student #1 in the men's room while #1 was en flagrante delecto with himself.

It fell to me, a female, to talk to the head of the Office of Students with Disabilities about the actions of #1. I don't know what ever came about of it all, but I did my job as tactfully as I could.

Now then....
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
            X