This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great day!

I was in an extremely good mood but I didn't have much patience and I have stopped sugar coating most things to customers cuz they need some reality.

SC: I want to write a check.

Me: *smile* Sure. Do you have a players card with us?

We require a players card because we scan their ID's and checks in a handy-dandy scanner so the next time we don't even need to ask for ID.

SC: No.

Me: Well, unfortuantely before we do anything, a players card is required.

I am being nice and polite despite the fact that it was going to make me late for my lunch break.

SC gets all huffy and throws his ID at me.

SC: Fine. Make me one.

I was not his servant or dog. I simply pushed back his ID and told him where to go. LOL Well, I told him where the players club was.

We had that staring contest where he thought I would break down and magically pull one out of my ass. I won.

SC: On second thought... I don't want to write one. This is ridiculous!

Me: Okay. Have a GRRRReat day! (not sarcastic but more of a cheerleader go team way)

I grabbed my sign, with a loud click I put it down and annouced I'd be leaving for lunch before the dude decided to come back and yell at me. LOL

~~~~
    A woman came up who had run a card through the ATM she comes up to the cage because she ran it as credit without a pin. I thought it was real funny when I saw man-name on the card and female-name on her ID.

Me: Ma'am is this your card?

SC: No. It's my husbands. He's not here right now.

Me: Unfortunately I can't run it. The cardholder has to be here.

SC: Uhh.... So, what now?

Me: Well the money is sort of in limbo right now but in a few hours it will drop out of our system and go back onto the card.

SC: We're on the same account!

Me: But the card names have to match.

Then why the hell doesn't she have her own!?

SC got kinda snooty and was like: They let me use this card at the front desk, I stay here a lot!

Me: Different departments, different rules.

SC: But the last names match!

Me: But not the first. Both names have to match. It's for security reasons.

But in all honestly they shouldn't be doing that either. For all we know its a scorned ex wife who has hubbie's card and is going crazy with it. And I've met like a billion people who have my same last name!

SC: Whatever.

She finally left. Its not like I did it to be mean. I love my job and I don't want to loose it over some idiot.
Working...
X