X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 in a row

2 sc's in a row. oh joy!

im near the registers and a cw asks me if i can ring someone out because shes "in a hurry" so i did figuring, shed bitch if i didn't. so i start to ring her stuff, then she walks away to find more candy. comes back. i ring it. then she starts looking for gum. and this wasn't like running, she was taking her time....yea what hurry.? so she pays and says "you didn't scan my <store> card." (u were in a hurry )i told her i can update it, and she spits out her number (which i HATE) and tell her i have to scan it. of course she doesn't have it on her, and leaves. and stops to talk to someone on her way out. HURRY MY ARSE

lady had a rain check, where she gets a coupon to the store after purchase. so i explain to her, she will need to pay for it (like during the actual sale) and that she will get her coupon on her receipt (like during the sale)..."ohh that's not fair" WTF i explain to her again, and it finally clicked. idk what the deal was because she had like 5 other coupons and virtually paid nothing anyways. gahhh

other scs...
    the other day i was tearing away at almay and making a mess, (planogram) so...its a mess haha. the aisles basically blocked and anybody with an IQ should know hey, maybe i shouldn't try to walk through it. of course i had a whole bunch try and walk through and out of all of them, one said excuse me. now, if i go into another store and the aisle is a mess. i wont go into it. if for some reason i badly needed something from that aisle, i could ask for it. some biatch hit me with her carriage(not hard) the other day because she "had" to go through our mess..grrr
Working...
X