This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeans Jackass (language)

You're either too stupid to know your pants size or too illiterate to read the size on the pants you chose (wrongly) first. There is a right way to go about exchanging them, and a wrong way, and if you would shut your fat ugly face long enough to listen, instead of flying off the handle, raising your voice and embarrassing your daughter in the process, and then throwing the jeans on the counter, you would have known that.

Instead, you had to act like a two-year old, piss me off to where I was shaking and THISCLOSE to dropkicking you out the store, second-guess my work AGAIN when you made me redo your transaction full of junk food, and just generally act like a fucking moron.

You left without those pants you wanted, and right after you stormed out of the place, your daughter apologized for you. The customer after that called you a jackass. The customer after that called you a child. The customer after that observed that you had clearly never actually had to WORK at any point in your life, and wouldn't have lasted five minutes doing my job. The customer after that shook their head and called you a moron.

Go fuck yourself.

"I'm never shopping HERE again!" Yeah right. I'm not that lucky - I'll be seeing you there again, probably even before the weekend.
    Last edited by Boozy; 04-23-2009, 07:08 PM.
    Think. It's not illegal yet.
Working...
X