Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't been here in awhile! Some sucky customer stories inside! Sorta long.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been here in awhile! Some sucky customer stories inside! Sorta long.

Ok so I haven't been here in awhile. I'm still at the same job. I haven't had any worthy customer stories, but now I have 3! So here we go.

Cake Order

Ok so lady wants to order a cake. It's Sunday. Manager isn't here. She wants a cookie dough ice cream. Problem is, we are not sure if we can make a cake like that for her. *It's not one of our choice cake combos*. So we decide to call the manager, and while we try and get in touch with him, she rants and raves how she's ordering this cake a week before, and we should be able to make this cake for her. I understand her frustration, but I can't make wishes come true. She continues to say she shouldn't have to wait for an answer for a simple question. I told her that we have to ask the manager if it could be done just in case we can't make it or something. I told her I didn't want to tell her on the spot that we can make the cake and then call her and tell her we can't. In the end, we got our manager on the phone and he said we can't make it done. Ok she leaves.

Should've asked for more butter in the first place then!

Ok so lady gets a bagel with butter. No problem. I make it for her and then she leaves. She comes back 10 minutes later, saying there is "no butter" on the bagel. I go to look at the bagel, and I'll say there was enough butter. TRUST ME. I put more butter and she wants to look so I show her and after I put MORE butter, she WANTS MORE! And she's already getting an attitude so I make a little joke that I don't want to kill her. (LOL) I've done this joke before and it doesn't bother anyone, but it got her mad. She said that is not up to me to decide and she paid for it and if it was too much butter, she would've taken it off herself. Ok how am I supposed to know you wanted extra butter?? I put a good amount of it in the first place. I don't put too much butter for customers because I know too much isn't good for you so I put a good amount at least good enough to taste it. I gave her the bagel and she left in a huff. It's only butter lady!

If you can afford it then there is no problem

Ok IDK about other Dunkin' stores, but the Coolattas are back to regular price at my store. Most customers are cool with that, however this guy wasn't. He ordered a small coolatta. He paid for it, I gave him change. No problem. Of course he wasn't paying attention to the price and he saw the change was I guess too little. I told him the coolattas are back to regular price and he said he didn't want it anymore then. UM DUDE YOU PAID FOR IT. SO OBVIOUSLY YOU HAD ENOUGH TO BUY IT. I would've understood if all he had was enough money for the previous price. But when you have enough, STFU. I told him I already charged you. He said he didn't care. I told him I gave you your change. He said he didn't care. I said we already made it. Again, he didn't care. He said to cancel the order then. *WHICH I CANNOT DO WITHOUT THE MANAGER*. He was like call the manager then....OK IDIOT. So I got my co-worker to give him his change and he was like, I'm sorry about that. NO YOU ARE NOT OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CARED ABOUT THE PRICE IN THE FIRST PLACE. CHEAP SKATE. Sorry I had to vent. LOL
Working...
X