This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another Monday

I had the weekend off, which never happens, so I was happy, but not happy to go back to work ;P

Toothbrush Lady
    So this lady comes up to return some body lotion, with the receipt, and I do so. She then tells me when she was at this other store (same receipt) and tells me they charged her for a Crayola power toothbrush, but she didnt want it, and never got it.

She couldve been telling the truth, but I dont trust many customers anymore. I know we dont carry that particular brush in my store, and go look anyways. Since most of my coworkers are retarded we have 3 (but no home spot for them) and they are laying on the shelf. (apparently im the only one who can handle facing them, or putting them away on truck) anywho, still we dont carry it, no label. i go back up the her and tell her we dont carry it. and I go back to ringing. She comes up with one in her hand. crap. so i do the return. I didnt want to because of aforementioned reason, and seriously, just go back to the store it happened in, how do i know if your story is legit?

Depends Lady
    So at BVS we have these STUPID compare and save signs. A wider sign than normal comparing the national brand to the generic. and says how much you save by buying BVS. sale signs are yellow, as the C&S signs always were, until now. Now they are blue yay!

So i had to sign the last aisle left yesterday (idk who did the other signing but they did it wrong, screw that)

I put up one sign for the Depends vs BVS brand adult diapers, and then the signs led me to another section, and then back to that area. A lady had grabbed a pack of the Depend brand after i had put the first sign up. she comes back and says they didnt ring up right. and that they are on sale. I already know whats about to happen, and just wait.

She gets down closer to inspect the sign and read off how the Depend x-count is on the sign and then read over to the BVS side to read the price. WTF LADY. are you that dense? seriously one side is white (national brand with its price)...the other side is blue, with BVS brand and price (all with descriptions) if anyone with a brain took a second to read it properly they would know its not a damn sale sign!

we havent done these signs in a little while, but for as long as we have had to do them, this happens almost on a daily basis. and this time, they've signed almost every damn item in the store. waste of resources

Teeth Sucker Lady
    Lady comes up to buy some airwick thingy thats on sale. but its not scanning and she tells me that it is on sale. so i go run out to the shelf and check and it is, yet some idiot CW messed it up. i guess theres a newer, bigger size for airwick, different price, but put it in the smaller sizes spot. nice. anyways, the lady didnt mind and took the smaller, correct one. but what bothered me was she was sucking her teeth the whole time. ACCKkk. i hate that! are you trying to be annoying or did you need some floss? we have that. aisle 5

2 Rx ladies
    Rx closes at 8, most other stores they close at 10 , so we're lucky

its after 830 and the rx is long gone. Lady comes up and is like "is the pharmacy closed?"

lady. the gate is closed, theres no one back there, and the sign on the building says they close at 8. by asking that question we are not going to magically open it for you.

CW N explains that even if its already been filled, she can go to the 24 hr store and have it filled there, and they'll "unfill" it here. (as long as it isnt a narcotic)

she explains it well, and the lady says well i guess i jsut wont be able to take it.
    wtf lady. she just said you could (it wasnt a narcotic)

about 15 min later, its now maybe 845 ish

lady walks in. "is your pharmacy closed?"
    all of us "yes"
    she groans and throws her head back
    CW N explains the same deal to her, and shes on her merry way

this used to happen in my old store, every single saturday and sunday

i realized while typing all this, they were all ladies. ugh lol
Working...
X