This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same service!

today was supposed to be a day off, but i got a call cuz it was super busy. when i got there, i could tell. case was empty and both people there were in kinda panic mode. which is fine for S, but for A...she's still kinda new and over emotional. she takes everything personally and...ANYWHO! that's for another thread.

while we were zooming around helping customers, cookies were coming out of the oven. there empty spaces in the case, too. i had a customer ask for something that wasn't in the case, but was on the cooling tray. i sold her the cookies with many warnings of "be very careful! the chocolate chips in this are like lava!" and sent her on her way.
    once is slowed down a bit, A told me about a customer she had at the same time i was selling hot cookies. apparently, her customer was complaining because my customer got hot cookies, but she got ones out of the case (because there were plenty of her order).

kinda wish she had complained directly to me instead of A...i love dealing with difficult customers when i know it's their fault ^_^
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^
Working...
X