X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK??? where did this come from????

two stories from tonight.

I DON'T LIKE HAIR

customers can give my company feedback via a survey. the survey can be done on the internet or through an 800 number. the customer give their information, takes the survey then they can leave individual comments say citing a good employee or such

this is a feedback "message" we got from a customer for a delivery 2 weeks ago. this is mostly an exact copy of said feedback message including the bad grammer. spelling mistakes, and "text spelling"

hair being long is a huge issue with me considering im in the nursing field it does not look good when u are dealing with food. i had a driver get out os his car and was scratching his nose how nasty
    OK let us begin:

the assumption is that the person is complaining the delivery driver had long hair.

first of all whether the driver has long hair is kinda irrelevant. unless it is a kitchen employee who is swinging their hair all over your food your complaint is meaningless.

now a delivery driver is kind of different. we do not have initmate contact with food outside of the boxes or wrappers it is contained in. so unless one of drivers hairs jumps off of their head, wiggles and snakes its way accross 2 car seats like a sperm searching for the egg, then finds a way into the hot bag, physically rips off the side of the pizza box (or does double jointed contortions excersises), enters the box and plants itself squarely in the middle of your food (AHHH YES I made it here first), I do NOT see any relevance concerning a driver who has long hair.

now there are several drivers, one male (hmmm I wonder who that is) and several females, who have long hair. my company's uniform standards require our hair to be restrained either by a ball cap type hat, a hairnet and, if the hair is long enough, the "excess" is to be put in a ponytail or braid restrained by hair rubber bands

why do you not like long hair???? were you molested by a horse's tail when you were younger???? or did some long-haired hippy freak scare you as a child????? did you mistake a long hair for spaggetti as a child?????

and the next question would be "WHAT, in all that is sacred to the FSM, does you being a nurse or working the nursing field have to do with a delivery driver having long hair????"

Nice Try # Infinity + 1

one more scammer story with a happy ending

me - WHY???? WHY????
    DAs - really dumb scammer or Dumb Ass Scammer

phone rings and I answer
    me - <standard openning spiel>
    DAS - yes I would like to place a delivery order.
    me <gets phone number, POS brings up customer info and confirm info with customer. I also notice in brief passing that this customer has 2 complaints in 7 orders but give it no thought at the moment and proceed to the order entry screen>
    DAS - and I would like to use my credit that I have from Saturday.
    me - OK. could you please hold while I verify that credit. <puts customer on hold>

I go to our credit book and try to find the customer's entry. no such entry. OK the MOD might have entered the credit into the POS system. I try and enter a pizza in hopes the POS will show a credit. NOPE no credit is shown. now this seems suspicious. I re-enter the phone number and get to the address screen. I see the 2 complaints listed AND the fact that this phone number has not been used to order in 9 month.

me - <takes customer off hold> are you sure it was Sat. that you recieved a credit???? I am not finding any credit for this number on that dfate.
    DAS - yes it was
    me - and this number was used when placing the order???? could you have used a different number?? (yes this is possible when there are multipul cell phones in one house)
    DAS - YES I orders a large pizza with sausage and a chocolate sticks. the sticks were fine but the pizza sucked.
    me - about what time did you place your order on Sat night???
    DAS - around 8pm
    me - OK I am going to put you on hold and speak with my manager.

I give the manager the story along with not being able to find a credit. the manager then goes through ALL of the orders on Sat night looking for an order either with DAS's phone number OR an order that matches.

NO phone number or order match is found.

MOD gets on the phone and they have a back and forth conversaion. MOD states that we will NOT be giving them free stuff. conversation ends. the MOD then e-mails the franchise corp office giving them a heads up on this scammer.
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 05-24-2011, 08:59 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

$5 says Corp will still give the SC a gift card to keep this "loyal" customer.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Nursing school is for the educated-that person sounded um...not? Maybe she meant she played with a Nurse Barbie one time.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post

why do you not like long hair???? were you molested by a horse's tail when you were younger???? or did some long-haired hippy freak scare you as a child????? did you mistake a long hair for spaggetti as a child?????
        I agree with you on this whole thing. But this section I found hilarious....
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          were you molested by a horse's tail when you were younger????
          A Moustache that would have been at home on the hind end of a Shetland Pony...
          /1632ref
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
            Nursing school is for the educated-that person sounded um...not? Maybe she meant she played with a Nurse Barbie one time.
            My husband's cousin certainly claims to be 'in nursing'... because she works as a porter at a local nursing home. Oh, and because she once drove an ambulance one weekend a month while on training exercises in the Reserves. They made her a driver because they couldn't find anything else she could usefully do.

However, I can't see her making a complaint like this because that would take effort and that's not really her style.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Though I don't doubt that hippie freaks are out there,I am not one of those,yes my hair is long and I agree on many things involving peace and togetherness,but this is a little much. I am kinda hoping I won't have to cut mine,when I get a job,hairnets.ponytail.or a baseball cap is fine with me, so maybe they won't care.

Good stories haha.

Comment

I have long hair... and I will as long as the big guy lets me keep it. My girlfriend doesn't mind it, and I have NEVER had an issue at work with it (in 16 years of hippyness)

Methinks that someone saw a guy with long hair, and got all self righteous about gender roles and what not...

My avatar and nickname reflects the influence i had at 13 to grow my hair long.
                There Can Be Only One

Comment

Seems like pizza restaurants are the places that get much of the would-be and successful scammers. I'll bet he contacted corporate and accused you all of erasing his information.

Comment

If the hair was not in a ponytail, they may be complaining because it could potentially lead to the spread of infections. Hence why nurses are supposed to have their hair up besides the risk of a patient grabbing and refusing to let go.

Comment

Working...
                    X