This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery Race

On Wednesday, a customer came up with a bunch of Powerball slips which were separated with paper clips. She was buying for some people at her job.

When I did them, I cleared out each set on the lottery machine and kept a running total on the register so she wouldn't have to buy each set separately. Since it was nearing cutoff time for Powerball, the customers in back of her were getting impatient so I managed to get their lottery done and put their money in a safe spot until I could ring it up (they used exact change).

Another customer wanted to return a couple items so I put the running total to the side so I could do the return and send her on her way. The original customer believed that the other customers had trouble with her doing lottery because she was black.

The original customer told me not to let those type of people intimidate me and mentioned that I was nice. My service desk coworker suggested ignoring the impatient people while I was with a customer which is easier said than done.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel
Working...
X