X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad parenting, deception, and a fighting couple

Bad Parenting
    This one is from last night, I thought about posting it then but I was too lazy. A woman on my line had two small children with her. She went to get another item and of course left her children alone at the check out line. One of the children was in the cart standing. Next thing I know, he's leaning over the cart and I was seriously afraid he was going to fall out or slip in the cart. So I tell him loudly to please sit down, and thankfully he did. When the mother came back though, he was doing it again and she was paying no attention! Now for today's stories...

Deception
    This woman had a few things, one of which was a 12 pack of Activia yogurt. It came up just regular price, and she said that it should be 50% off. So I get a price check, and what was really 50% off was a container of the same yogurt that was next to the 12 pack. She doesn't take it, and I overhear saying "so deceiving!" Yeah, it's deceiving to have a sale item next to a non-sale item

Fighting couple
    A husband and wife were on the Uscan, and the entire time they were fighting. Apparently something about they're in debt because one of them spent all their money, and they're fighting over who did it. The woman calls him a dumba** because he hits the wrong button when it asks if you have coupons, and then going out the door I hear her saying "You look like a retard! You're a grown a** man and you act like you're five!"

And a bonus suck: A woman had four bags of chips and two jars of salsa that were on sale 2 for $4, with a limit of one set. She scanned them all at once and asked why wasn't the extra dollar coming off for each item. I tell her they're limited to 1 set, so she takes 2 bags of chips off, but she still has 2 sets. She then argues that the salsa and chips are different items so they should both be coming off. I tell her they're lumped together as part of the same sale. Lather rinse repeat a few times, and she finally gets it and has me take off the salsas.
Working...
X