Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG!!! Sombody let the insane rule the sanitarum!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG!!! Sombody let the insane rule the sanitarum!!

First time poster so be nice!! (really bad at spelling too)
    Anyways this happened a few months ago....We were EXTREMELY BUSY!! There was a wait on food AND a line up out the door! This guy waits nice and quietly in line but when he gets up to the counter all hell break loose.

Dumbass: I want [blah blah] pieces of chicken all white. (this includes wings and ribs...we carry mostly dark (legs and thights) but his request wouldn't be unreasonable exceept did I mention the line up plus the orders on the screen )
    Poor cashier friend: Let me check if we can do that.....(goes and checks) sorry can't do that we don't have enough white on hand....
    Dumbass: why the hell not? I can go to Churchs and get all the white meat I want! *holds door open for him * he lets loose with a few more choice words and at this point my poor cashier friend goes and gets a manager or an in charge she was still pretty new. Meanwhile the customer and I use the term loosly! Is making little *crazy* circles around his head.
    Sorry master for not prophecizing that you were coming today and the over 100 other people that are in the store right now and made chicken just for you. Your humble servent...go suck some llama's ball
    Manger: Sir we can't give you that much white meat because we don't have it. Complains that he can go to Churchs and get white meat....makes crazy circles again and keeps yelling....
    Manger comes back: Allright....(dumbass) we will give you the white meat BUT it will take [so long] because we have to cook it and there is a 50 cent charge for the each piece of extra white in the bucket.
    Again this guy explodes.
    Dumbass: I can go to fscing Churchs and get all the fsking white chicken I want! I don't understand why you charge me! (gets even more pouty and screamy)
    By this time he has gummed up the line for the past ten minuets and basicly everyone from that line has come over to the neighbouring till (mine)....I was still new too....
    Again after more screaming and *crazy* head circling and moaning about Churches and the wait he stomps off....back to the depth of h$ll or as he calls it home.
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

So, why didn't he go to Churches within the first sentence?

My suspicion is that he'd been kicked out of there as well.

Rapscallion

Comment

Hmm, I drive up and see they are extremely busy. Do I go wait in line and expect them to have an endless supply of what I want, or do I go to the competitor?

My reply would have been: "Well, of course Church's has white meat. They don't ever run out because no one is ever there. Because they suck. And you suck, so you should go there." At least, the one time I ate at one it was pretty atrocious.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

when I worked at churches there was an extra $0.50 for white meat as well-
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Once again it's time to enter the mind of a sucky customer! Watch your step, it's foggy and you're liable to be thrust into madness and insanity!

the customer is always right and if i threaten to go elsewhere they will do my bidding i am a valued customer everywhere i go and i can do no wrong in their eyes and if they say as such they are just jerks and have no right being in the service industry surely no business would ever wish to go without my glorious presence for a day hey i kinda like chicken dum dum dum chicken! *bonanza theme*

I like to think every thought in the sucky customer's thoughts end with the bonanza theme.
          Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

Comment

What is this white and dark meat? I know chicken, but I've never heard it describes this way before.
            I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

Quoth jb17kx View Post
              What is this white and dark meat? I know chicken, but I've never heard it describes this way before.
              White meat is the breasts and wings, and dark meat is the thighs and legs.
              "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I have the perfect song for you.
                Buy Fun Boy Three, "The Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum".

It is the greatest song!!
                "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
                "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Working...
                X