This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Cinemark

We're having a heatwave locally, and our window air conditioner was just not cutting it. I basically informed the guys (husband and two sons) that we were going to the movies, pick one. We went to the new theater downtown (such as our downtown is, which is actually a nice enough area) and got tickets for the 3:00 pm showing of Star Trek. Unfortunately, by the time we got our munchies and headed into the theater, it was packed. There were only single seats here and there. Bummed, we went back to the lobby and I told the guys to have a seat, I was going to try to exchange our tickets. I had no idea if it was going to work, if I was going to be out almost forty dollars, or if I would have to stand outside in the heat until they could wrangle a manager.

I waited in line, then approached the ticket seller. I explained the situation and that we wanted to exchange the tickets for the 3:45 show and why. He immediately took the tickets, checked the receipt, gave me a refund and reissued the tickets. I thanked him profusely, then went back inside to find my husband absolutely amazed that they did the exchange.

The 3:45 show was not nearly as full and we had a great time.

Thank you nice person at Cinemark. We had a great time, and we'll definitely be back at your theater soon.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect
Working...
X