This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much Praise to local theater employees

As everyone knows tuesday at midnight was THE unleashing of masses upon the world for the HP6 movie.
    All in all I felt the need and still feel the need to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Thank you employees at my local theater (and other theaters in the area) for putting up with us the good or decent movie goers and for staying late and working as hard. EXTRA loves to those that worked ALL DAY.

I say this especially since there were many "special snowflakes" among others who felt the need to complain, whine and carry on every second for so many reasons before either being told off, put in their place or carried off by security before making your job difficult.
    I tried my best to thank the people taking my tickets, those behind the concession stand and afterwords while leaving. As this had to be anticipated HUGE if not massive. (Yes half the population of my small town was out that night)

In other semi-related-ness, i recommend doing something uplifting soon after the movie. I shan't explain why so as not to spoil.
Working...
X