This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Time Warner Rep

Last week sometime I was online and watching TV early in the morning around 4 or 5 am. The internet and cable went out and I knew I was up to date on my bills. I called in and the awesome rep Jennifer answered the phone.

I explained my situation and she told me there was a temporary outage in my area and everything should be back up shortly. I also explained that the automated system was saying that I owed double. My current bill for this month and next. She told me that I was up to date and that the sytem is tricky in that it will add on the next months payment automatically even though it isn't due yet. She admitted that the system could pose some confusion.

At the end of our conversation she asked me since I already HBO and Showtime if I'd like Cinemax for free for 1 year for the inconvience. I said of course and told her I really appreciated her act of kindness even though I wasn't even angry When she asked me to rate her performance I gave her a perfect 10 plus some if I could. In the end we were both grateful for each others kindness regarding the situation. Goes to show that as a customer if you approach situations the right way, employees just might go that extra mile for you without you even asking. Jennifer from TW
Working...
X