PDA

View Full Version : Excuse YOU!!

ContraCorriente
05-26-2007, 08:41 PM
This one is one of those times where you think of the perfect response after it's over but just stand there looking like a baffoon while it's actually happening.

Last night I was on my knees stocking some two-liters when this complete redneck walked by and said, "It's not as much fun as it looks, eh?" While the comment struck me as completely random and stupid, I've learned that the best way to get them off your back is to laugh at their idiotic jokes.
I said, "Yeah, haha."
To which he replies, "On your knees is a good place to start, though." He then very quickly scurried off, tail tucked, towards the register.

First off, when did stocking soda look like fun in the first place? :p
Second, what in heaven's name did his two comments have to do with each other?
Third, what a sissy to make a dirty comment and run!

blas
05-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Odd, not many gross men are cowards in the fact that they'll say something like that and totally run off...

Usually they stick around with a sick smile on their face waiting for your response to their "eloquent" *aka disgusting* remarks.

Maybe someone dared him to do it.

BookstoreEscapee
05-26-2007, 10:21 PM
but I've always wanted to stock soda, ever since I was a little girl...you've just killed my dream :cry: thanks a lot...

Retail Slave
05-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Chances are that he didn't realize how his comment sounded until after he said it, then took off before you could say anything to it.

Then again, chances are that I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.:lol:

Jack7957
05-27-2007, 01:49 PM
but I've always wanted to stock soda, ever since I was a little girl...you've just killed my dream :cry: thanks a lot...

adding on....

"I've been accepted to Soda Stocking School, I start in the fall. I'll have my soda stocking degree in just 6 months."

Becks
05-27-2007, 03:01 PM

Same here.

I'm so disillusioned. What's next, someone telling me that the Easter Bunny isn't real?

Knifeman
05-27-2007, 04:08 PM
What's next, someone telling me that the Easter Bunny isn't real?

"Sanctum Piter oteum, Deus ore uneum.
Hippitus hoppitus reus homine.
In suspiratoreum, lepus in re sanctum.
Hippitus hoppitus Deus Domine"

Bella_Vixen
05-28-2007, 03:05 AM
"Sanctum Piter oteum, Deus ore uneum.
Hippitus hoppitus reus homine.
In suspiratoreum, lepus in re sanctum.
Hippitus hoppitus Deus Domine"

Can you translate for those of us without a classical education? :wave:

Knifeman