PDA

View Full Version : so i really haven't been on here lately...

Ljt09863
03-25-2009, 02:36 AM
im not sure if anybody has really noticed, but i haven't really been on in the past few weeks. just stopping by to read some stories here and there. so i just kinda wanted to check in and give a little update on myself. cause im sure you all are just dying to know ;)

so as most of you know, i was engaged to a man i wasnt in love with(who, by the way, went out and got MARRIED three months afterwards, and his new wife from the Dominican Republic is now a month pregnant), and back in november, i broke things off with him. best thing i ever did in my life,.

im now with somebody else. hes actually somebody i knew when i lived in Florida, 11 years ago. i found him on Myspace about a month after i broke it off with my ex. hes been here for awhile now, while he waiting for his job to call him to go back to work. he travels around the country doing welding and fabricating, and electrical work, and a few other things, for a small privately owned company. he travels with a couple other guys doing this, and gets paid pretty well. actually, the foreman he was working under just got fired, and the owner has been asking my new guy if he would be interested in the position.

right now, we are planning on him moving up here in October. things are really good so far between us. he does things my ex would never do. when i cook dinner, he will jump in a wash dishes without being asked or anything. he actually initiates conversation between my friends and family. my parents actually like him from the start, which is a first. with my most recent ex, they felt he was ok at the beginning, but later on it just went to dislike. my family actually likes him.

i got myself a Chevy Blazer. its completely my own. nobody else is on the title, and im extremely excited that i was able to do that. im paying $277 for three years and thats actually better than what my parents got for their blazer.

ive been accepted in to the CNA program, AND the Nursing program at the local college, and will be going there this fall. im really excited for this change in my life

so in general, the past few months of my life, have really been on an upward turn. sorry i haven't been on so much lately. ill try to get on more often.

***so i hit the wrong button, and it posted before i was done, so here is the rest***

blas
03-25-2009, 02:39 AM
*Big Squeeezy hugs*

I am so glad to hear things are looking up for you!

BookstoreEscapee
03-25-2009, 02:40 AM
This guy sounds promising...Glad to see things are going so well for you! :D

Becks
03-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! :party:

Bella_Vixen
03-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Awesome.

:wave: