PDA

View Full Version : way to prove a stereotype

smileyeagle1021
03-31-2010, 04:13 AM
OK, so this would be a sighting no matter what the person's race, but the fact that I know them and what they have said in the past makes it even better.

Multiple times this guy has said that he is sick of everyone thinking that because he's Asian he is a bad driver... so of course what should I see him do today?
Turn left out of an exit that is right hand turn only, without using a signal, damn near clipping a car on the main road, and yapping away on his cellphone before running a red light half a block away.

Uh-Huh... apparently you have a problem with people saying you're a bad driver but have no problem with being a bad driver.

Andara Bledin
03-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Multiple times this guy has said that he is sick of everyone thinking that because he's Asian he is a bad driver...
Just tell him that they don't think he's a bad driver because he's Asian.

They think he's a bad driver because he's a fscking lousy driver. :roll:

^-.-^

Captain Trips
04-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Since you said you know him, make sure to bring up this triple-incident the next time he tries to claim he's a good driver!

smileyeagle1021
04-06-2010, 05:39 PM
I saw him get pulled over a few days ago while leaving the parking lot in his normal fashion (wrong way without enough clearance and no signal)... I'm just waiting for him to claim the officer only pulled him over because he's Asian :rolleyes:

tropicsgoddess
04-16-2010, 04:12 AM
I saw him get pulled over a few days ago while leaving the parking lot in his normal fashion (wrong way without enough clearance and no signal)... I'm just waiting for him to claim the officer only pulled him over because he's Asian :rolleyes:

Wow.. I think your friend needs a :salmon:.

Hyena Dandy
04-16-2010, 04:17 AM
You know, most people can't see who you are when you're driving. If other people on the road think you're a lousy driver, its not their race. You're a lousy driver.