PDA

View Full Version : Bad monkey. No banana

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-02-2012, 10:50 PM
This happened...some time ago and I missed it. Found out about it at a get together for current and former clearance swamp employees Saturday.

Guy comes in wanting to return or exchange an air mattress. The return policy on air mattresses is stricter than the policy on most other merchandise, probably so that nobody winds up with a bedbug-infested air mattress.

Guy was messed up in the head to begin with, and wanted to do something our policy wouldn't allow. A philosophical discussion erupts. Discussion becomes so philosophical the guy's face and the service desk lady's face are inches away from each other, and spittle may be being exchanged.

Finally, guy notices our smartly-dressed LP lady coming out of her office, and yells to her "KEEP THESE MONKEYS OF YOURS UNDER CONTROL!" and makes monkey gestures on his way out the door.

The thread title is what I plan to tell service desk lady next time she cheeses off a customer. Informing co-workers in the break room of this caused one of them to nearly choke.

blas
04-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Making monkey gestures on the way out?

Meh, I've come to expect no less than odd from your customers.

Mytical
04-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle..guy is bananas. Went and made a monkey of himself, and he was calling other people monkeys? The illogical is strong with this one.

DGoddessChardonnay
04-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle..guy is bananas. Went and made a monkey of himself, and he was calling other people monkeys? The illogical is strong with this one.

LMAO . . who in their right mind would want to marry into that bunch of bananas to begin with?:lol:

wolfie
04-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Went and made a monkey of himself, and he was calling other people monkeys? The illogical is strong with this one.

Just curious, but why do you feel that the pond scum in the OP moved UP the evolutionary ladder?

Lace Neil Singer
04-06-2012, 11:18 PM
This is a new one on me; been called a cow and a bitch before by SCs, but never a monkey. :lol:

Mytical
04-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Just curious, but why do you feel that the pond scum in the OP moved UP the evolutionary ladder?

Because it would be impossible for them to move down? :confused:

Jay 2K Winger
04-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Because it would be impossible for them to move down? :confused:

Wrong. You're implying that pond scum is the lowest on the evolutionary ladder.

When clearly Sucktomers are beneath it.

Dytchdoctir
04-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Guy . . . yells . . . KEEP THESE MONKEYS OF YOURS UNDER CONTROL!" and makes monkey gestures on his way out the door.

I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiFoalqLDvE)

http://www.playbill.com/images/photo/p/e/peewee200.jpg