X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear the_std,

*kerblink*

Please accept my offer of chocolate and lots of it.

Hiding now from your anger,
    Rummy

Comment

• Dear MOAO--

You are so sweet.

That made me cry.

Now I have to try to get some pictures taken in which I look good.

With all my love--

--YOAO
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear bestest hubby in the world

Thank you so much for making me feel better. And thank you for my early birthday present! *snuggles her new matte black DSi* Now if I didn't have the work the rest of the afternoon

Love the geeky wife that doesn't want jewelry
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

Did you actually send me chocolate? Cause I got a mysterious package of Easter chocolate in the mail today, and no one I've talked to knows who did it.

I'm a little freaked out, but it is damn good chocolate!

Creepily munching,
          Me

Comment

• Dear the_std,

No, I'm sorry, I didn't actually send you the chocolate.

However, I'm happy that you're enjoying it.

Now I wish someone sent me some chocolate!

Jealous ()
            Rummy

Comment

• Dear CSers,

*hands out chocolate and herb tea*
              And if you can't have chocolate, *hands you a donut*.

--RP
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

Why did you think 4:20 was a good time to get up? I'm exhausted and tonight's a gaming night.

:yawn:
                Mommy
                ---------------------------------------------------
                Dear Mr. Rum,

Why do you think it's a good idea to let your alarm clock go off at 4:30, 5:00, and 5:30 AM? Especially when you knew I was trying to get Child Rum back to sleep?

AARRGGHH!!!!
                Mrs. Rum
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Dear RP,

Thank you for the chocolate and herbal tea.

Sincerely,
                Rummy

Comment

• "Dear" annoying people,

(another mashup of different things to different people)

It is now 2009, not some other mystical moment in time. OPEN YOUR EYES.

I am 28, not five. Check a calendar. Do some math. Leave me alone.

You annoy me. Your drama needs to go fall off a cliff.

I'm so glad you know what I need to do with my money. I'm so glad you know how one goes about getting a job in my field. I'm so glad you know what I equipment I need, and how much my schooling should cost.
                  As it turns out, you have no clue. Kindly shut up.

Technology advances. Business models have to change with the times. Stop whining.

--RP
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----

Comment

• Dear Stupid City That I Live In,

Okay, I can understand businesses and such being closed today, it is Good Friday... But why are you not running the buses at all? A crippled schedule would be better than NOTHING! Some of us secular people have places to go and shit to do!

You've completely screwed me over, and I am steamed as hell.

Ready to explode with profanity,
                    Me

Comment

• Dear father,

You wonder why I get mad at you. Why I say you don't care about my brother and I. Why we feel that you care more for your step children than for us. Well this might be the fact that I called you to tell you I am having a boy since tuesday and have not gotten an answer an e-mail or any other form of communication.

I know you have to know by now. My older step sister has sent me an email congratulating me. She and her three children live with you.

I'm done trying. Oh and I'm naming him after my step father.

Mono.
                      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

You're welcome.

--RP

Dear brother of mine,

I am going to see if I can't make your guitar work. If I make it work, and you smash it because it does not instantly bend to your whims, I may wish to smash you. I won't, though.

Don't smash the guitar. OK?

--Your sister.
                        -----

Comment

• Dear Cleaning Lady,

No, I'm not going to put my used kleenex in the little paper bag you taped to the side of my garbage can. Put a friggen garbage bag in the garbage can already. I don't appreciate that you leave me annoying little notes whenever I put a bag in my garbage can myself. I know that you think you should go through the garbage and save any paper that might be useful helping us balance if we're off. But anything that might actually help has to get shredded at the end of the day, so it won't be in the garbage can anyway. Anything that I put in the garbage is GARBAGE. Just throw it out!

--Ghel
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Dear Self,

Why are you not feeling better?

You took a 2 1/2 hour nap with Pocahontas (aka Child Rum ) and then you went grocery shopping & had MickeyD's for a late lunch.

Why am I dizzy and not steady?

Rummy

Comment

• Dear body,

What the hell are you suddenly allergic to?

What's with the rash? I cry everytime I look down at myself or glance at a mirror.

And for the love of...whatever...STOP ITCHING. I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!

Waiting for the steroids to kick in,

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear place of employment,

Yes, I realize today wasn't a good day to call out. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to.

HOWEVER, see what I wrote above. When I called out this morning, I didn't know WHAT was causing the rash.

Now I know.

And I have drugs to help take care of it...hopefully.

I grossed out myself, my mommy, my twin sister, my fiance AND the doctor. Plus other people, too.

Did you really want me to go to work, looking nice and splotchy, scratching myself for 55 seconds out of every minute? Wait, you probably did.

Never fear, though. I'll be in tomorrow. Hopefully looking a bit better, but still blotchy enough to prove I called in for a reason.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear me,

Stop scratching.

--me
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Maneshewitz wine,

Holy FUCK. I can drink a full bottle (bigger) of semi-dry emerald riesling and not get as fucked up as I am right now, and I only drank 3/4ths of your bottle! Whisky Tango Foxtrot?!

Tipsily yours
                                RHPG

Dear Passover Seder
                                You were very yummy, and i'm going to be using that matza in my eggs tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X